We are the 1st of august so it means July Favourites. It's crazy how July passed so fast. For the July Favourites I will show you some favourites looks, makeup brush, nail polish and more.
1. I love the look of Eleanor Calder when she was in Montreal at the beginning of July.
2. I love this look of Rosie Fortescue. I love the fact that her nail polish goes with her shoes.
3. I bought the Real Techniques Brush and I literally fall in love with them. If you didn't bought them, go now.
4. I found & bought the PRO-FX COMPLETE 3 nail polish. It's a top coat, base coat and nail strengthener. It's a Professional Salon Formules. I love it, my nail looks more beautiful with it than another top coat and base coat.
5. It's not about fashion, but I read the book Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher and I love it. It's my favourite books ever. It's a very cute story.
They all are my July Favourites. I hope you will try the makeup brush and the nail polish. I also hope you will read Billy and Me.
What is your July Favourites? Did you read Billy and Me? What do you think about the two looks? Leave me a comment below:)